If you have always wanted to learn electronics, now you have the ideal book.
The book "Introduction to Arduino" is dedicated to both beginners and people who are experienced in working with Arduino. This gives robotics enthusiasts the opportunity to undertake multiple projects and discover the world of robotics step by step.
502 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
With 53 chapters, detailed in English, the book will guide you step by step to familiarize yourself with the new concepts and procedures regarding the development of applications with Arduino. The book also gives you a variety of codes that can be easily used on this development board.
The detailed contents of the book can be viewed here:
1. Introduction to Arduino
1.3. How the Arduino works
2. Installing the Arduino board
3. Install the driver for the Arduino boards with the CH340 chip
4. The first program on Arduino
7. RGB LEDs
8. Digital inputs
8.1. LED that lights up when a button is pressed
8.2. LED that switches when the button is pressed
9. Serial transmission and debugging techniques
9.2. Reading and Writing data
10. PWM Technique
10.2. Brightness control of an Arduino LED using PWM technique
10.3. Color control of an RGB LED by PWM technique
11. Analog inputs
11.1. Digital Analog Converter (ADC)
11.2. Read a potentiometer and display the value through the serial interface
11.3. Control of the intensity of an LED by means of a potentiometer
12.2. Production of Buzzer Sounds
12.3. Frequency controlled buzzer with potentiometer
12.4. Melody generated with the help of a buzzer
13. DC motors
13.5. Specialized drivers for DC motors
16. Stepper motors
16.2. Servomotors or Steppers
16.4. Specialized drivers for stepper motors
17. LCD displays
17.2. Alphanumeric LCDs
18. Protocol I2C
19. The SPI protocol
20. Libraries in Arduino
21. Modules with inertial sensors
21.1.The MPU6050 Module
21.2. MPU9250 Module
22. Programming language Processing
23. SHARP sensor for distance measurement
24. LED Matrix
24.1. MAX 7219 LED driver
25. DHT11 temperature and humidity sensor
26. TCS230 Color Sensor
26.2. Way of operation
26.3 Using the TCS230 sensor with Arduino
27. TTP223 capacitive sensor module
28. Nokia 5110 LCD Module
29. OLED module with SPI communication
30. HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor
31. Module with PIR sensor HC-SR501
32. Module with U-shaped photoelectric sensor
33. Ethernet shield for the Arduino W5100
33.2. Using the W5100 Ethernet Shield
35.3. HTML language
34. MPR121 Capacitive Sensor Module
35. ESP-01 WiFi module
35.3. Connection to the PC
35.4. ESP-01 Commands
36. Digital Potentiometer X9C104
36.2. Using the X9C104 Digital Potentiometer
37. WS2812 LED Bar
38. GY-NEO6MV2 GPS module
39. DS1207 Real-Time Clock Mode
40. The Module with Infrared Sensor
41. EEPROM module AT24C256
42. GSM SIM800L Module
43. DS18B20 temperature sensor
44. MQ-2 gas sensor
45. TP229 Capacitive Sensor Module
46. HC-05 Bluetooth Module
47. Radio Module nRF24L01
47.2. Connecting to the Arduino board
48. The Module with Infrared Receiver for the Remote control
49. LCD Screen with Touchscreen
50. LCD with Touchscreen for Arduino Mega
51. Robot with Arduino
51.2. Electronic Circuit
51.3. Software Program
Appendix 1. Proper supply of circuits
Linear voltage stabilizers
Appendix 2. Translators of logical levels
Appendix 3. USB-Serial Converters
This 5 x 5 mm flexible coupling coupler is used...
The module is supplied with voltages 2.4 V to...
This 12 V 40 W Heating Element for 3D Printer...
This RFID access card has its own ID number and...
These white round caps are designed for push...
0.25W 20 KΩ Resistor See description for more...
This product is a very small NFC NTAG203...
Shield for Arduino Uno is recommended for...
Raspberry Pi Zero White Case with Red Cable...
Level Alignment Device for 3D Printer Platform...